Eshel Law Firm can assist you in the legal processes surrounding your business needs. Whether your business is an established one or just starting out, our firm offers a variety of services that can help your business prepare for the future and grow.
Some of our services help to set up your business correctly from the start while others are on an on-going basis while running the business. It is important to us to get to know your business well so that we will be able to provide the best advice and service possible.
– Choice of business entity
– Business name registration
– Provincial incorporation of a business
– Federal incorporation of a business
– Incorporating a Not-For-Profit Business (provincial and federal)
– Partnership Agreements
– Shareholders Agreements
– Drafting or reviewing Contracts/Purchase Orders
– Drafting or reviewing Executive Employment Agreements
– Draft and negotiate Commercial Leases
– Update a Corporation’s Minute Book
– Buying a Business
– Selling a Business
– Close/Dissolve a Business